We are highly committed to protect the privacy of our members and thus we would like to explain the policies and procedures GetHashing employs across all domains and/or sub-domains.
- Cookies are used to determine the efficacy of our marketing efforts – generally to detect the types of advertising campaigns that yield the best results.
- The registration form on our website requires users to provide their email addresses as contact information and to receive a newsletter. We use the email address from the registration form to send the user information about our products and occasional updates. The email address information is also used to contact the user when necessary. Users can also change and modify information previously provided by contacting customer support.
- GetHashing may contain links to other sites, but is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- GetHashing makes chat functionality available to users. Any information disclosed in these areas becomes public and users should exercise caution before deciding what to disclose.
- A number of security measures have been established to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with GetHashing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org